female pixie 4 / rogue 1
NG Small fey (extraplanar)
Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +10
AC 18, touch 17, flat-footed 12 (+5 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 23 (4d6+4+1d8+1+half)
Fort +2, Ref +11, Will +6
Defensive Abilities invisibility; DR 10/cold iron; SR 15
Speed 20 ft., fly 60 ft. (good)
Special Abilities trapfinding, sneak attack +1d6
Special Attacks special arrows
Ranged Attack +1 Shock Shortbow: +10 (1d4+1+1d6-2)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 8th)
- Constant—detect chaos, detect evil, detect good, detect law
- 1/day—dancing lights, detect thoughts (DC 15), dispel magic, entangle (DC 14), lesser confusion (DC 14), permanent image (DC 19; visual and auditory elements only), shield
Str 7, Dex 21, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 15, Cha 16
Base Atk +2; CMB –1; CMD 15
Feats Dodge, Weapon Finesse, weapon focus: shortbow
Skills Acrobatics +13, Bluff +11, Escape Artist +13, Fly +19, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nature) +11, Perception +10, Sense Motive +10, Stealth +17, Use Magic Device +11
Languages Taldane, Sylvan
Gear +1 shock shortbow, efficient quiver, 100 masterwork arrows, 10 +1 giantbane arrows, lavender blouse, purple skirt, brown boots, masterwork darkwood light shield, potion of cure moderate, Ring of Featherfall
Experience Points 10 000
Favourite Class: Rogue (skill point)
Invisibility (Su) A pixie remains invisible even when it attacks. This ability is constant, but the pixie can suppress or resume it as a free action.
Special Arrows (Su) When a pixie fires an arrow from any bow, it can decide to change the arrow’s properties by sprinkling it with magical pixie dust. Doing so is a free action as long as the pixie is the one who fires the arrow. A pixie can generate a number of uses of dust equal to its Charisma score each day (16 uses per day for most pixies)—the dust is useless to another creature unless the pixie gives the dust freely. In this case, the pixie chooses what effect the dust will have on an arrow when it is applied, and it takes a standard action to apply the dust to the arrow. Once pixie dust is applied to an arrow, the pixie’s chosen effect persists on the arrow for only 1 round. As long as an arrow is altered in this way, it does not inflict damage when it hits—it only causes its new effect. A pixie can choose any one of the following three effects when dusting an arrow. Save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Charm: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or be affected as though by a charm monster spell for 10 minutes.
- Memory Loss: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or be affected by a modify memory spell (this effect can only eliminate the previous 5 minutes of memory—a pixie typically uses this ability to make the target forget it encountered the pixie so it won’t chase the pixie when he flees).
- Sleep: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or fall asleep for 5 minutes.
September 1: Corey