female pixie sorcerer (fey bloodline) 1
NG Small fey (extraplanar)
Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9
AC 20, touch 18, flat-footed 13 (+6 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 natural, +1 size)
hp 23 (4d6+4+1d6+2)
Fort +2, Ref +10, Will +8
Defensive Abilities invisibility; DR 10/cold iron; SR 15
Speed 20 ft., fly 60 ft. (good)
Melee laughing touch +9 touch (6/day)
Ranged masterwork shortbow +10 (1d4)
Special Attacks special arrows
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 8)
- Constant—detect chaos, detect evil, detect good, detect law
- 1/day—dancing lights, detect thoughts (DC 15), dispel magic, entangle (DC 14), lesser confusion (DC 14), permanent image (DC 19; visual and auditory elements only), shield
Sorcerer Spells (CL 1, concentration +4)
- level 1 (4/day)—cause fear, magic missile
- cantrips—detect magic, mage hand, prestidigitation, read magic
Str 7, Dex 23 (includes bonus from belt), Con 12, Int 16, Wis 15, Cha 16
Base Atk +2; CMB –1; CMD 16
Feats Dodge, Eschew MaterialsB, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +13, Bluff +10, Escape Artist +13, Fly +19, Knowledge (arcana) +8, Knowledge (nature) +10, Perception +9, Sense Motive +9, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +17, Use Magic Device +10
Languages Taldane, Sylvan, Gnome
Gear masterwork shortbow, quiver, 20 masterwork arrows, wand of flame strike (CL 7, 34 charges), belt of incredible dexterity +2, golden dress, brown boots, wand of endure elements (20 charges), wand of knock (11 charges), Medium amulet of natural armour +1, Medium masterwork club, Medium cloak of resistance +1, miscellaneous jewels (100 gp), Medium fancy clothes, 138 gp
Experience Points 10 000
Favoured Class sorcerer (hit point)
Invisibility (Su) A pixie remains invisible even when it attacks. This ability is constant, but the pixie can suppress or resume it as a free action.
Laughing Touch (Sp) At 1st level, you can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.
Special Arrows (Su) When a pixie fires an arrow from any bow, it can decide to change the arrow’s properties by sprinkling it with magical pixie dust. Doing so is a free action as long as the pixie is the one who fires the arrow. A pixie can generate a number of uses of dust equal to its Charisma score each day (16 uses per day for most pixies)—the dust is useless to another creature unless the pixie gives the dust freely. In this case, the pixie chooses what effect the dust will have on an arrow when it is applied, and it takes a standard action to apply the dust to the arrow. Once pixie dust is applied to an arrow, the pixie’s chosen effect persists on the arrow for only 1 round. As long as an arrow is altered in this way, it does not inflict damage when it hits—it only causes its new effect. A pixie can choose any one of the following three effects when dusting an arrow. Save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Charm: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or be affected as though by a charm monster spell for 10 minutes.
- Memory Loss: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or be affected by a modify memory spell (this effect can only eliminate the previous 5 minutes of memory—a pixie typically uses this ability to make the target forget it encountered the pixie so it won’t chase the pixie when he flees).
- Sleep: The target must succeed on a DC 15 Will save or fall asleep for 5 minutes.
September 1: Karen