Please feel free to add/edit to your hearts’ content. This resource is primarily intended for players, not Dale.
- The group’s primary goal is to find and destroy Ydersius’s head which we believe to be somewhere in Saventh-Yhi.
- Chivane wants a magic sword that was apparently stored in Saventh-Yhi. She hasn’t indicated how much she’d pay for it, but she seems quite eager.
- The Saventh-Yhi charau-ka keep attempting to invade the serpentfolk island.
- The humans in Wharfside seemed sick.
- A demon was recently released into the city.
- There was a very dangerous area near the part of the city where the caravans will soon be arriving. While the party chose not to investigate it, they did set up a wooden warning sign indicating that no one else should investigate there either.
- The last time you saw your employee, Kari-krex, she’d been dominated.
- We left Gravy and Mine in the entrance to Khalid-Shah’s territory. But they are no longer there.
- The group is completely lacking in any sort of safe house or headquarters or base of operations.
- Issilar is running low on spell components.
Issilar is uneasy about Khalid-Shah’s continued residence beneath his territory.
NOTE: I will strike out recently resolved plot hooks and then removed them after a few sessions -Tim